Twitter’s new trending app, Periscope, let’s you post videos in real time. The app is only available for Android and iOS users but you can download Periscope for PC by following the guide mentioned below. The app has made it easy to share your videos and send instant notifications to your followers and efficiently show the videos in Twitter’s News Feed. The trick behind this is that the more likes a video gets, the more likely it is to be shown in the News Feed. It is completely your choice to select audience for your videos. You can share the videos publicly, with specific groups or keep them private. Let’s have a look at the key features of the app first.
Periscope for PC Key Features:
• REPLAY: When your broadcast is over, you can make it available for replay so viewers can watch later. Viewers can replay your broadcast with comments and hearts to relive the full experience. Replays currently last 24 hours. You can delete your replay at any time.
• PRIVATE: If you want to broadcast to specific people, press the lock icon before going live and choose who you want to invite to your broadcast.
• TWITTER: You can choose to share your Periscope broadcasts on Twitter by tapping the bird icon before you start broadcasting. When you go live, you’ll tweet a link so that your Twitter followers can watch on the web (or in the app)
• MANAGE NOTIFICATIONS: Periscope will suggest people for you to follow based on your Twitter network. You can always follow new people, or unfollow them if you don’t want to be notified when they go live. You can also adjust notification preferences in Periscope Settings (in Profile)
• HEARTS: Periscope keeps track of how many hearts you get from your viewers. The more hearts, the higher you get in the “Most Loved” list.
Update: New Method: Periscope for PC Download
Download Periscope for PC:
To download Periscope for PC, you will need an Android emulator like Bluestacks. If you do not have it already, you can download it for free from here: BlueStacks For PC
Search for Periscope using the Bluestacks search tool and click on the install button to automatically download and install the app. Once the app has been installed, go to My Apps in Bluestacks homepage to open Periscope .
Note: It is important to install Bluestacks properly on PC. Here is the tutorial on how to download and install Bluestacks: Install Bluestacks for PC (Mac and Windows)
Download: Periscope for PC