Nox App Player Offline Installer for PC Windows. When it comes to emulators BlueStacks and Andy are rocking charts, but now there are many new emulators and one of them is getting pretty serious heat. Nox App Player is getting a lot of attention and you can say it can compete BlueStacks. In this post, I’ll tell you main features of Nox App Player and also how you can download Nox App Player Offline Installer for PC Windows.
Nox App Player for PC Features:
Nox APP Player emulates the Android operating system, allowing you to run Android apps on your PC. From messaging apps to games, you should be able to run pretty much any Android app — or several apps at once — on your desktop. Control systems can be as simple as clicking the mouse where you would otherwise tap, but you can also map tap controls to keystrokes for games or apps with more complicated control schemes.
- Simple interface makes this app easy to use
- Intuitive keyboard mapping for app and game controls
- Support for multiple control devices
- Stable and reliable
Nox App Player os currently running Android 4.4.2 so maybe you face some issue on few apps, hope to see the updated version of Nox App Player. One thing about Nox App player is that it won’t slow down your system while running in the background. The interface of the Nox App Player is very simple so anyone can use, you don’t need to be a smart ass. When it comes to controls Nox App player has beaten all other emulators. You can download Nox App Player offline installer for PC Windows, Nox App Player offline for Mac, from the following links.
Nox App Player Download for Windows PC, Mac, Laptop:
How to install Nox App Player Offline Installer for PC Windows:
- Download Nox App Player from the link given above.
- Once downloaded, double-click on the EXE file.
- Wait for the installation process to be completed. Once Nox App Player is installed, Click on Start.
- You have to add your Google account in order to use Google Play store.
- Goto Nox App Player home screen and click on Google Play Store and start installing Android Apps on PC.