Here is the guide to Install Nick for PC and play it on Windows 7,8,8.1&Mac. Although, Nick for PC is not officially available. However, there are still ways to download Nick for PC and play it. You can get Nick for PC and other Playstore Apps through a third party emulator. Read this step by step tutorial to know how to download the game for PC.
The new Nick app brings you the best of Nickelodeon right on your device. This means that you no longer have to wait for your favorite Nickelodeon shows to go on air to watch them or regret if you have missed any of the episodes. You have access to Nickelodeon’s full episodes including shows like Spongebob Squarepants, Powers Rangers, Sam & Cat, Victorious and more. Moreover, you can watch hilarious videos in HD. Also, you can not only watch videos but Nickelodeon makes sure you never get bored by introducing best of their games into the app as well. The app features full HD episodes, games, Videos and photos all in one app. You can download Nick for PC, to have easier access to Nickelodeon from PC (windows&mac) by simply following the guide given below.
Nick for PC Key Features:
• Fun Overload: Swipe to explore and let your fingers point the way to fun.
• Laugh-Out-Loud Original Videos: Hungry for funny? Get ready for tons of brand new wild and wacky videos featuring your favorite Nick characters and stars! Videos are updated daily.
• Games: Love games? We’ve got loads of them! Prepare to be entertained for hours. Play on!
• Animated Shorts: Watch all-new animated shorts featuring SpongeBob, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Power Rangers, Sanjay & Craig and more!
• Full Episodes: Missed the latest episode? Now, you can watch recent episodes of Nick shows by logging in with your TV provider.
• Polls: Would you rather have Patrick’s brains or Squidward’s mood? Take these fast and funny polls and cast your vote.
• Surprising Surprises: Keep exploring to discover new, hilarious surprises from Nick. Just look out for SLIME!
• Epic Event Coverage: Not by your TV? Watch Nickelodeon events like the Kids’ Choice Awards and Kids’ Choice Sports right from the Nick app so you don’t miss a second of celebs or slime.
Download Nick for PC:
To download Nick for PC, you will need an Android emulator like Bluestacks. If you do not have it already, you can download it for free from here: BlueStacks For PC
Search for Nick using the Bluestacks search tool and click on the install button to automatically download and install the app. Once the app has been installed, go to My Apps in Bluestacks homepage to open Nick.
Note: It is important to install Bluestacks properly on PC. Here is the tutorial on how to download and install Bluestacks: Install Bluestacks for PC (Mac and Windows)