How To Download BlueStacks App Player on PC:
- At first, Open the official website of Bluestacks Bluestacks.com. Click on the Download button, Let the downloading be complete. It will take about 20 to 25 minutes. Wait for Downloading.
- After the file has been downloaded, double click the installer and let it extract the required file.
- Welcome to the Bluestacks, This pop-up will appear on screen, Click next to move forward.Select the location where you want to keep the Bluestacks.
- On the next screen, Keep both the options checked as shown.
- Let Bluestacks Installer install all the required files on PC.
- After it is finished installing Bluestacks on PC, it will automatically open Bluestacks and start initializing the program.
- After it is done initializing, the user will come across the main screen with a prompt “Loading Channels”.
How To Setup BlueStacks for PC – Run Android Apps on your PC:
To best utilize the Bluestacks App Player, the user must Enable AppStore, Setup Bluestacks Account and Enable App Sync. After it has successfully initialized the Bluestacks, it will automatically prompt the user for One Time Setup.
Step1: In order to start using BlueStacks, you need a Gmail ID. If you already have one then run BlueStacks and click on the BlueStacks Settings.
Step2: Now you’ll be on BlueStacks settings page, Click on Manage accounts.
Step3: You have to choose Google from accounts list, Click on Google icon.
Step4: If you don’t have a Gmail Account then click on New button, If you have one then click on existing button.
Step5: Now add your Gmail Id credentials and wait for the integration process to be completed.
Learn How to Run/Install Apps on Bluestacks App Player:
In the following method, I’ll tell you how you can Run Android Apps on your PC using BlueStacks App Player running on Windows 8,10,7,XP and Mac.
- Open the Bluestacks, Click on the search icon at the top left Side of Bluestacks window.
- On the next screen, you have to enter the game or app name and hit enter as you shown in the screenshot.
- Once you hit the enter button, you’ll be brought up to apps page of Google Play where you’ll see all the apps with the same name. Click on the one you want to install as shown in the screenshot.
- On the next screen, you’ll be at App/game info page. Click on install button.
- When you’ll click on install, a pop-up will be promoted. Once it will you have to click on Accept.
- Now installation process will start as you see in on your devices. Once the installation is completed you can go to BlueStacks home screen and click on the icon of the game and app you have just installed.