Here is the guide to Install Germbusters for PC and play it on Windows 7,8,8.1&Mac. Although, Germbusters for PC is not officially available. However, there are still ways to download Germbusters for PC. You can get Germbusters for PC and other Playstore Apps through a third party emulator. Read this step by step tutorial to know how to download the game for PC.
This is an arcade style game themed on space station and alien world. The game features 50 maze style levels that you can complete with the help of 8 types of power boosters. Your goal in the game is to help your character clean out the space station and get rid of the enemy that are spread every where on the maze. The gameplay is much similar to classic Pac-man. Your characters moves automatically in the direction of your swipe but is force stopped when a hurdle comes in its way. Also, there is a time limit for you to complete each level. To download Germbusters for PC, follow the guide below.
Germbusters for PC Key Features:
• Explore the space station with over 50 virus filled maze levels!
• Various mission types and enemy germs to fight
• Beat the clock to earn Gold Medals!
• 8 types of power enhancers to help the robots on tricky levels
• Collect ‘Germ Free’ badges to unlock the gallery
• Stunning HD graphics and interface
• Leaderboards to watch your friends and fight your competitors
• Free and easy to play, challenging to master!
• Old-school retro style classic game (Pac-man, Bomberman)
Download Germbusters for PC:
To download Germbusters for PC, you will need an Android emulator like Bluestacks. If you do not have it already, you can download it for free from here: BlueStacks For PC
Search for Germbusters using the Bluestacks search tool and click on the install button to automatically download and install the app. Once the app has been installed, go to My Apps in Bluestacks homepage to open Germbusters.
Note: It is important to install Bluestacks properly on PC. Here is the tutorial on how to download and install Bluestacks: Install Bluestacks for PC (Mac and Windows)