In this world where we exchange thousands of terabytes of data every day, it can be very difficult if you lose your precious data stored on various devices like camera, smartphones, memory card, USB drives etc. Most of the data is very precious and hold significant importance in your life like photos of childhood, or some event like a graduation ceremony. Old photos hold a special place in everyone’s heart and losing them can be very frustrating. So the demand for data recovery software free has increased more than ever now.
Photos and videos of friends and family are cherished by every person. Now we exchange much more quantity of data that it has become inevitable that you will lose your precious data someday. If you have properly backed up your important photos or other data, then the loss won’t hurt as much as losing the files permanently. Everyone has smartphones and camera in which they click photos every day. They keep those photos stored so that they can view them in the future and reminisce about the fun old days. But if you lose your data due to some reason for wrongful deletion, virus attack, accidentally formatting the SD card etc, it can be very saddening.
With the increasing demand, you can find many data recovery software free online, but keep in mind that choosing useless software can cost you your data permanently. So you should be careful when selecting data recovery software free. When data is deleted from a storage media, it is in a very critical position where one mistake can make it inaccessible permanently.
Points to remember before using data recovery software-
- Don’t use the storage device from which photos have been deleted as it can overwrite the deleted file and you won’t be able to recover it anymore.
- When you find that your photos have been deleted, then you need to recover them as fast as possible. The chance of overwriting those files will increase the longer you wait for recovery.
- When you recover photos from a storage media, always change the destination folder to your PC where the recovered files will be saved. This will ensure that no files will be deleted during recovering process.
- Always keep a backup of your files so that if you accidentally lose your files, you can restore them.
- Don’t let viruses invade your storage devices as they make the files corrupt and you won’t be able to use them anymore.
Some photo recovery software
Photo recovery software has become very important in the present age. We all use our smartphones and cameras to capture photos of our loved ones. Getting a perfect shot inst easier and if you accidentally delete that photo, you may regret it as no two photos can be the same no matter how much you try. So photo recovery software helps you recover deleted photos. Below are given the most famous free photo recovery tools that you can find on the internet-
- EaseUS Data recovery
EaseUS is free data recovery software that you can use to recover photos from your smartphones, camera, SD card, hard drive and other devices easily. You can recover your photos from all data loss conditions like system crash, virus attack, accident deletion, partition loss etc.
- Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery
Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery is recovery software that can use to recover deleted photos from hard drives, memory cards, cameras, USB drives etc. It supports photo recovery from storage devices with file system NTFS, FAT32 and exFAT. It makes the recovery of photos easier and convenient.