Here is the guide to Install Cytus for PC and play it on Windows 7,8,8.1&Mac. Although, Cytus for PC is not officially available. However, there are still ways to download Cytus for PC and play it. You can get Cytus for PC and other Playstore Apps through a third party emulator. Read this step by step tutorial to know how to download the game for PC.
Cytus is a music game designed by Rayark International Limited. The game is quiet different from other music games and is addictive as well. In a world there everything is destroyed and the only one living behind are the robots. These robots can communicate and feel emotions through music. You play music and enjoy the game through various music genres, 9 difficulty levels and more. You can download the game for PC as well although the official version for PC is not available. Follow the guide mentioned below but first let’s have a look the key features of the game.
Cytus for PC Key Features:
– 180 songs and 360 variations, including many from famous composers around the world
– Beautiful hand-drawn art style (as illustrated in the screenshots)
– Easy, intuitive Active Scan Line system and 3 types of notes
– Different display modes allow player-friendly previewing of notes
– Strong beat and rhythms provide satisfying feedback for taps
– More than 9 difficulty levels for more fun and challenges
– Various music genres: POP, JAZZ, TRANCE, HARDCORE, DRUM ‘N BASS and many more
– Connect to Facebook and show off your Cytus skills
Download Cytus for PC:
To download Cytus for PC, you will need an Android emulator like Bluestacks. If you do not have it already, you can download it for free from here: BlueStacks For PC
Search for Cytus using the Bluestacks search tool and click on the install button to automatically download and install the game. Once the game has been installed, go to My Apps in Bluestacks homepage to open Cytus.
Note: It is important to install Bluestacks properly on PC. Here is the tutorial on how to download and install Bluestacks: Install Bluestacks for PC (Mac and Windows)