Here is the guide to Install Badland for PC and download and play it on Windows 7,8,8.1&Mac. Although, Badland for PC is not officially available. However, there are still ways to download Badland for PC and play it. You can get Badland for PC and other Playstore Apps through a third party emulator. Read this tutorial to know how to download the game for PC step by step.
Badland designed by Frogmind is a game that can absolutely amaze you with it’s graphics and visual effects. The game is designed with a dark and gloomy theme. You have a blob thing that flies through various environments with different hurdles in it’s path. It can sometimes turn huge and in other times it will shrink to become very tiny or burst into many small clones. In each of the scenarios, you have to keep going avoiding the dangers in the way.
Badland for PC Key Features:
– Single-player campaign with 100 truly unique levels
– Multiplayer mode for up to four players on the same device in 23 levels and more content in future updates
– Cooperative mode for up to four players
* Survive the modified single player campaign with your friends
– Intuitive one-touch controls combined with innovative level design
* Also with full support for game controllers
– Highly immersive audio-visual gaming experience
– Designed for Android phones, tablets and Android TV
– Supports Cloud Save and Immersive mode
Download Badland for PC:
To download Badland for PC, you will need an Android emulator like Bluestacks. If you do not have it already, you can download it for free from here: BlueStacks For PC
Search for Badland using the Bluestacks search tool and click on the install button to automatically download and install the game. Once the game has been installed, go to My Apps in Bluestacks homepage to open Badland.
Note: It is important to install Bluestacks properly on PC. Here is the tutorial on how to download and install Bluestacks: Install Bluestacks for PC (Mac and Windows)
Download: Badland for PC