Here is the guide to Install Star Wars Commander for PC and download and play it on Windows 7,8,8.1&Mac. Although, Star Wars Commander for PC is not officially available. However, there are still ways to download Star Wars Commander for PC and play it. You can get Star Wars Commander for PC and other Playstore Apps through a third party emulator. I will explain the method to download Star Wars Commander for PC but first let’s have a look at the key features of the game.
Star Wars Commander for PC is an addition to strategy games by Disney. You form your alliance and indulge in wars in distant planets. The gameplay is similar to Clash of Clans where you have to build your base, form and train the troops, choose to be Rebellion or Empire, gather weapons, strategize and attack the bases of other players.
Star Wars Commander for PC Key Features:
- Choose your side: Will you command AT-ATs and TIE Fighters as the Empire? Or call on iconic heroes like Han Solo and Princess Leia as the Rebellion?
- Build and defend your base: Train unique troops specific to each faction, and fortify your base with deflector shields, turrets, heavy artillery, and other defenses!
- Lead epic battles: Strategically deploy powerful armies, units, and vehicles against enemies and players around the galaxy!
- Form the ultimate Squad: Build strong alliances with friends and other players!
- Travel to multiple planets and complete special missions: Play an all-new story as a valiant leader on the front lines of the Galactic Civil War.
- Upgrade your strike team and its defenses: Strengthen your forces with multiple levels of upgrades for each unit!
- Download now and play in your choice of English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, and Spanish!
Download Star Wars Commander for PC:
To download Star Wars Commander for PC, you will need an Android emulator like Bluestacks. If you do not have it already, you can download it from the website Bluestacks.com. Search for Star Wars Commander for PC using the Bluestacks search tool and click on the install button to automatically download and install the game. Once the game has been installed, go to My Apps in Bluestacks homepage to open Star Wars Commander for PC.
Download: Star Wars Commander for PC
Download: Star Wars Commander APK
GooglePlay: Star Wars Commander
AppStore: Star Wars Commander
Incoming search terms:
- star wars commander windows 7